Monday, December 17, 2007

This is gonna be a quicky!

I have a feeling this will be the week from hell..both at work AND at home...

But I wanted to share how truly blessed I am to have such a wonderful group of friends. Saturday nite with my girls was very special, and I had the best time ever.

BIG HUGE HONKIN' THANKS!!!! to my Stocking Pal, Teri. Girl, you outdid yourself. Everything was so awesome, I loved it all. Thank you so, so much, I don't think I could ever say that enough.

Then another big Thank You to Gene and Jules for letting us use your lovely home, and making us feel oh, so, welcome and cozy. You guys out did yourselves. You are special people.

Another Thank You to Kip for organizing this, and having to put up with so much. It was because of you this was such a huge success.

And one last Thank You to all of you, Linda, Elle, Diana, Michele...my friends...I'm so priviledged to know you and for you to let me be a part of your lives. You guys all rock!!!

I'll try and upload photos later in the week. I love you all!!!!!

5 comments:

Kip said...

We all love you too Mary-Mary and are so glad we're together!

eljay716 said...

I love you more!! We had such a great time!! And we are so lucky!

Michele L from Tampa said...

You know were the peas lol, us young one have to stay together lol. Nothing but love for ya Mar Mar. Oh and BTW, Boo Kitty loves me lol

:Jayne said...

How can you have a week from hell with friends like that? You are much loved by all who know you, keep your chin up this week will be fine!

:J

JulesinParadise said...

It was a blast wasn't it Mary Mary! and so glad you could spend the night and not have to drive home in the dark!

P.S. Thanks to a great Secret Stocking pal!