Saturday, December 15, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

Yes, it's a purdy tree, ain't it! I think we did good this year. Although, the bottom is a little smooshed, because Miles thought it would be fun to make it his own little home.

Here's some of my old Shiny Brites, like I promised Jayne:

Here's one of the Bells. In the back of it, you can see one of those pointy type ones. We had those in all colors, when we were kids.









This is the Merry Christmas one. It's hard to see with the pale blue.











Jayne, is this one like your blue one?
The one on the far left, I don't know if that's a shiny bright or not, but it is old.












And I'll leave you with these: I guess kitties really do love Christmas. Melody has her own little Santa pillow, and Ginger found his own place to sleep, too. Ahhhh...

3 comments:

Michele L from Tampa said...

beautiful tree! love the kitties - oh yeah and Boo Kitty still loves me best - gave me hugs and kisses the other night! nana lol See ya later chickadee!

Kip said...

So cute, the kitties and love your tree!

:Jayne said...

Love your tree! You have some shiny brights that I don't have! I remember the Silent night one being on our tree, but I don't have that one any longer. (note to self to raid the Christmas stuff next time I am home)
Thanks for sharing, to bad we weren't closer we could ravage yards sales together looking for ornaments!

:J