Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hello All!

Just a quick check in to let everyone know I am alive. I survived the birthday party, and the Alligator Alley shenanigans. I would post pictures, but I am having issues with Picasa. Any experts out there? It opens fine, and then when I click on something, like import or add folder, it locks up on me. I’ve tried installing and uninstalling it, but to no avail. DH seems to think it’s a Vista issue.

Well, now RC has gone and cancelled our stop in Cozumel. I’m really bummed about that, because I was looking forward to our excursion at Nachi Cocum. And since I am pushing for Eastern Caribbean next year, I don’t know when I will get a chance to go again. That really sucks.

The media hype on the Swine Flu is enormous. It is just ridiculous. It’s the flu, people, it happens. “OH, but people are dying.” Yes, they are. In Central Mexico. Where they have no access to doctors, or medicines or heck even clean water for that matter. Get a grip!!! People die from flu bugs all.the.time. Take the usual flu precautions, but don’t jump off a cliff for cryin’ out loud.

Well, I’m a busy beaver trying to get everything done in the next two weeks. Help me now!!

A couple shout outs today. To my friend Teri. I hope you are doing well and everything is okay. Call if you need me. And to Debi, who’s puppy has a tumor. Lots of love and hugs to him and to your family.

2 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

Sorry about the RC cancellation Mary Mary. Won't they let you trade for a different cruise at the same time? Hope all else is going well!

Teri said...

Thanks Mar, I am pulling through this. Ready for Grad a week from Saturday!