Friday, September 18, 2009

Fridays!

Hi y’all! How’s it going? Oh, happy, happy Friday. Been a rough week with funding deadlines, but I’m just about through it. YAY!

Spent a good part of the day chatting with old high school friends on Facebook. Amazing, isn’t it? So nice to catch up with the old crowd. One of them I was on Flags with, dates back to 2nd grade we discovered. Holy cow!! She dropped out junior year, I think, to have a baby and said baby is now 23. OMFG, I am OLD!!!!!!! Also found out yesterday that one of them had a crush on me. The things I find out. I’m actually planning a trip down in October to see mom, so I will probably hook up with a few. Gotta plan it between trips and crops and shows and football. Sigh! Too much going on now. I need a vacation from the vacation, haha.

I’ll be spending a good part of the weekend doing last minute things, a Wal-mart run, a mall run, things like that. Saturday we’ll get to see Faxon’s first baseball game, as last week’s was rained out. So excited for him, I hope he does good. Linda, if King is playing around here (Steinbrenner, Sickles, Gaither), I may have to take him out to a game and let him see how the big boys play. Maybe it will give him something to shoot for.

Actually keeping this short for once, just busy, mundane stuff, not much to right about. Mom’s surgery is today, wish us luck. Lunch with some former work buddies. Leave for England on Wednesday. Ah, I’m so broke!!! Yahoo! Make it a good one.

No comments: