Monday, January 26, 2009

Here Again...

Why is it when I plan to catch up around the house, I never do? UGG! DH and I went out to eat Friday. We picked up a couple of cheesesteaks, and then stopped in to BB&B. Didn’t get anything exciting, just a few things on clearance. I spent about $10.

We then stopped by FIL’s and visited with them and dh’s grandfather for a while. Everyone seems to be doing okay, considering. Today might be hard, because everyone is back at work today, but FIL will go over and take him out for coffee or something. I think he’ll be alright in the long run. Here’s hoping anyway.

Anyway, I had ½ a Chicken Philly Friday night and was fine. Then had the other ½ for lunch on Saturday, and it made me really sick. So, spent most of the time either in bed or in the bathroom. Not how I wanted to spend Saturday.

Sunday I was better though. Finished nearly all my laundry. Worked on my room some. All the embellishments are put away, so I can now (mostly) see the floor. Now I have to get the stuff out of the hallway and put it back. It’s getting there.

I’m going to rehearsal tonight instead of Thursday as Thursday is the Eagles concert. Then Friday, I’ll be off to WR. It’s looking to be another cold one weather-wise. Friday’s low is 30, high is 62, Saturday 31/60, but then Sunday a little warmer 39/66. BRRRR! (Have I told you how much I hate cold? Yet I go every year, don’t I? I am a glutton! LOL!!!)

I’ll have exciting news in the next few days about our upcoming show and all the excitement going on with that. Fun Stuff for sure.

Happy Monday.

No comments: