Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Step right up, get your tickets here!



I have order forms for Sing Live tickets, so get them while they’re hot!!! (Don't know why the colors are off on this, it was originally a JPEG)

The prices are $25 (mezzanine), $35 (orchestra) and $39 (front orchestra, I think). Here is a map of the stage, etc.

Our performance is July 12th at 7:00 pm. We’re doing a lot of cool stuff, including a 10 minute Wicked medley. I know some of the soloists, and man, they are good. Everyoine has been working so hard, and we have great directors. It’s going to be a good show, and you don’t want to miss it.

You can pay by check, cash, Visa or Mastercard. I’d like to take the orders all in together, so y’all can sit together, but if you don’t that’s fine, too. I can email you the form. You can also order on Ticketmaster, or the box office, if you are so inclined, but they will charge you surcharges.

No comments: