Monday, December 31, 2007

From Teri

What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before? Went to Phoenix for CE.
Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I always make the same ones, but never seem to really keep them.
Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes.
Did anyone close to you die? No.
What countries did you visit? Jamaica and the Caymens
What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? more money and time!
What was your biggest achievement of the year? That I made it through work without killing anyone. (But wait, the day is not over yet).
What was your biggest failure? Not getting the rest of my house painted like I wanted to.
Did you suffer illness or injury?! I had my gall bladder removed.
What was the best thing you bought? My crop-a-dile. I use it all the time.
Whose behavior merited celebration? Diana
Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Not sayin’, but there have been a few.
Where did most of your money go? Mortgage and insurance and property taxes
What did you get really, really, really excited about? Getting ready for CE.
Compared to this time last year, are you: much happier, richer, nicer. I think I’m always happier and nicer, buy never richer, lol!
What do you wish you'd done more of? Gotten my crap together so I could crop more.
What was your favorite TV program? Grey's Anatomy
Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Hate is such a strong word. Serious dislike, yes
What was the best book you read this year? don't really read
What did you want and get? I can’t really think of anything, we didn’t make any major purchases this year. Just a new TV.
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 37, had sushi with friends, then went to dinner with DH.
What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Having more downtime to spend with friends and catch up on stuff.
How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? Cool and comfortable
What political issue stirred you the most? Probably Bhutto assasination
Who did you miss? Lots of people far away that I didn’t get to see this year
Who was the best new person (people) you met? Janet, Barb,and Gerri Anne
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007. Always trust your first instincts. They are always right.

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

Hey Mar!
Just wanted to say HI! and hope all is well with you. You haven't been blogging much so I'm missing ya! Can't wait to see you at WR!

:J